Wednesday 3 September 2014

September....2014...Beijing

I wanted to do this in 1st September but....I don't know...".time waits for no man" or woman in this instance...

In the South of this planet...the 1st September is the first day of SPRING! New beginnings....alas in the North of this planet (where I find myself now) it means winter is on its way.....:-(

I am really dreading the winter, it is so bleak and it saddens the soul....however in all this gloom there is a bright sunny sunflower of warmth as I will be spending Christmas with this little man and his Mommy and Daddy in the land of my birth.....












My grandson born 21st July 2014.....

1 comment:

Els said...

Ahhhhh Leslie !!!! So good to hear from you and with such wonderful news !!!!
Congratulations grandma ;-))
I hope all is well over there with you in China, and that you find some time to do your lovely stitching again !

Though you don't particcularly love winter, you have something very beautiful to look forward to !

Wish you all the best