Monday 19 January 2009

Cyber Fyber Peoples Choice


Last year when I received Susan Lenz' request to send a post card and an ATC for the Cyber Fyber Exhibition in January this year I was quite surprised, but not nearly as surprised to receive the Peoples Choice for my ATC. That is the crooked little one on the left. I was'nt going to send this little ATC because the border was crooked and it looked imperfect, but then I was living in Malawi at the time and nothing in Malawi is perfect, so after much umming and ahing and advice from Carol's sewing group I decided to put it in the envelope and send it to Susan.

I thought I would post the picture I took of my post card too, since I took them together I feel that they belong together.
For a clearer picture you can go http://cyberfyberexhibition.blogspot.com/to and read all about the exhibition see other PC and ATC made by heaps of talented people.
Many thanks to the ladies who left comments and especially to you Susan Lenz for giving me the opportunity to exhibit for the very first time ever!
Thanks also to Mary my trusty post lady who made sure that my parcel made it way from Malawi to the USA almost by hand all the way.....

No comments: