Wednesday 2 November 2011

My visit home…

 South Africa Aug 11 031
One of my favourite little birds …crested barbet…he matches the colours of the leaves so well…truly beautiful..
Arriving back in the country of my birth was such an emotional experience…smells, sounds, the familiar embraced me warmly. I observed many changes…mostly good…I was encouraged by what I saw…
Meeting up with friends and family listening to their views on the direction the country is heading was mostly positive…
It was good to be home…it was great to spend quality time with my Son and his lovely girlfriend…lovely memories have been stored in my treasure chest to be visited on the not so good days…
Looking forward to our next visit some time in the not too distant future…
2nd october 004
thank you Grace for giving me the nudge….

2 comments:

kaiteM said...

welcome back here again

Leslie said...

thank you Kaite...it has been a while hope all is well with you and your mum..