Saturday 31 July 2010

The Face Challenge

I have entered a face challenge set by Susan ......this face was found on one of the footpaths on our compound....I had to do a little primping and preening to get it alltogether as she was a little dishevelled having weathered a storm in the night...I hoped that passers by would see her before the gardeners swept her away....
My face for the Face Challenge
 While out looking for the face, I came across these little chaps waiting for a new life and now they have it...in a beautiful little bowl on my desk.....a lovely greeting everytime I sit down to sew at my desk.....
Little faces found in the undergrowth

11 comments:

ArtSparker said...

Beautiful, glad you discovered some other little faces on your journey.

Sue McB said...

Please could you tell us what sort of nuts they are? I love them, they remind me of my dog's nose!

Leslie said...

They are coconuts that never grew due to having being attacked, because all of them have very neat holes on the other side, almost looks like the hole was made with a drill...but being where we are I know that this hole was made bug or worm of sorts...I think they are so cute like little old men or monkeys

Titus said...

Oh, I love the little faces!

Titus said...

Hang on. Coconuts? In the UK?

Anonymous said...

excellent!

Leslie said...

Hi Titus....we are in West Africa at the moment and will be for the next two years....

Thanks very much to you all for stopping by and leaving a comment....

kaiteM said...

i've just read this whole page and i found it very interesting, about your arrival, the lizards, the rain and the face - i hope you keep on posting about your life there...k. from Beasts

Leslie said...

Hi Kaite many thanks for the visit...glad you found my posts interesting...

Lilla Blanka said...

Hi!

Came across your blog "by accident"...

I think your photos are lovley!

Wishing you a wonderful day!
Mia (from Sweden)

Leslie said...

Hi Mia many thanks for visiting... I spent a while looking at your lovely tranquil pictures....